Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Visual C# MVP Award


Today I receive mail from Microsoft:


Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2008 Microsoft® MVP Award! The MVP Award is our way to say thank you for promoting the spirit of community and improving people’s lives and the industry’s success every day. We appreciate your extraordinary efforts in Visual C# technical communities during the past year.



Thanks Microsoft, I really appreciate this award.


My efforts in past couple of years on msdn forums, in particular C#, ADO, SQL forums, for helping other developers is the main reason. My nickname is boban.s, so you can find some very useful posts from ones about base class libraries in .NET though posts related with windows application type of problems to threading, localization, application update etc.


You probably know that winning MVP award is a result of many activities in public community, writing books, blogs, managing user groups, etc. I would like to make this blog active in next year in order to get award for next year too. I will post mainly about C#, but also about T-SQL and SharePoint. I already have in mind what will be the next post.

No comments: